WELCOME TO KILIMANJARO EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES (KESS)!
Managing Director's Message
Mr. Paschal Mandago
Bsc. in Computer Science, Dip. Education [Physics & Math's]
"KESS is a Tanzanian's registered organization, which will help you make information and communications technology work for you!
Ask yourself is your secondary school going with the fast changing technology? Do you have a website for your school?
Is your school connected to the internet? Does your school get more students? Are you advertising your school frequently?
Does your students get the relevant materials for studying as well? if you answered YES
to any of these questions, Kilimanjaro Educational Support Services can help you get your secondary school reputation grow high,
Advertising your school, construct a website for your school, updating your website with the new informations each time. There are many ways how a website can benefit your business and ICT can increase the number of students at your school! The Internet is a cost-effective and efficient way to reach customers in today's online world. We offer a variety of technical and free academic services to secondary schools and students respectively that are affordable and
WHY CONSIDER BAOBAB SECONDARY SCHOOL ?
1) Good academic achievements from the previous national exam's , 2) There are more experienced, caring and motivated teachers , 3) There is a good school library, equipped with enough books ,
4) There is a good and modern computer laboratory , 5) There is good science laboratories, with all required equipments , 6) Students security is our priority, we have a good school dispensary , 7) The school is for girls only and boarding located at a conducive environment for a student to study.
School website: School Facebook page: Phone: +255754367567 / +255655367567 E-mail: email@example.com
WHY CONSIDER ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY AND UAE AS A STUDY DESTINATION ?
WHY CONSIDER UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIRE(UCLan) AND UK AS A STUDY DESTINATION ?
1. Renowned and Well-Respected University , 2) The courses and the qualifications offered at UClan are internationally recognised and highly regarded by employers around the world. A qualification from a well-respected UK university is likely to give you the edge when pursuing employment opportunities in the future ,
3) There are scholarships and grants available to international students wishing to study at UClan. You can also work part-time, depending on your visa. Go to
http://www.uclan.ac.uk/study_here/fees_and_finance/bursaries_scholarships.php for more details. This section will be updated soon , 4) The UClan is a popular destination for international students, and well respected for world-class standards of teaching , 5)Opportunities to Work, means the UK student visa allow you to work for up to 20 hours per week during term time and can work full-time in vacations, thus giving you the opportunity to earn some much needed funds to help with your study and living costs , 6) International students on courses lasting over 6 months in the UK are entitled to free health care, other than for pre-existing conditions.
The UCLan Advantage: Postgraduate courses: Undergraduate courses: UCLan Financial Support: University of Central Lancashire Facebook Page:
students aspiring to pursue studies at the University Of Central Lancashire in the UK can complete the online contact form below: Admissions online contact form: Phone: +255719360559 / +255759687589 / +255784866871 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY STUDY AT INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF EAST AFRICA(IUEA)-UGANDA ?
1) Tech-savvy University; Wireless internet at the whole campus, electronic library , 2) Free Laptops given to all degree students, 3) Market oriented/ Solution-driven academic programmes ,
4) Skills and Talent growth , 5) Sports and Games Center plus a gym , 6) Health Facility with a stand by Ambulance. 7) Uninterrupted studies (No student/staff strikes),
8) 6 Months Online foundation Course, 9) 20% Scholarship for 2014 Jan & May intake for all East African Students (Full programme), 10) Modern Accommodations facilities, restaurant and cafeteria for student residents and others.
IUEA website: IUEA Facebook page:
students aspiring to pursue studies at International University of East Africa in Uganda can complete the online contact form below: Admissions online contact form: Phone: +255719360559 / +255759687589 / +255784866871 E-mail: email@example.com
DO YOU HAVE AT LEAST UPPER SECOND CLASS DEGREE AND YOU NEED A SCHOLARSHIP ?
DO YOU HAVE DIVISION I FOR YOUR FORM IV AND FORM VI EXAM RESULTS AND YOU NEED A SCHOLARSHIP ?
STUDENTS OF TANZANIA CHALLENGE (STC)
SUPPLIER OF EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS!
Kilimanjaro Educational Support Services is currently undertaking the project to supply educational materials to primary school pupils and secondary school students within the united republic of Tanzania. We have started the project by supplying books, textbooks, software and other digital materials like DVDs and CDs. This project is among our free services offered to students such as free studying materials from our website, free community library service we are offering, Free job vacancies to apply from our website, Free scholarship opportunities to apply from our website, Free advice on how to get a scholarship, and Free advice to all students concerning their studies. The main focus of this project is to support students by giving them studying materials in hard copies in concurrent with our many e-studying materials available in our website. However we aim to reach 95% of all schools within the united republic of Tanzania for the next 5 years. Currently our first priority is to support the Government community secondary schools which are now facing many challenges.
GIRLS OF TANZANIA CHALLENGE (GTC)
While more girls around the world are getting into school, real challenges persist. Thirty nine million girls remain out of primary school across the world and a much larger number are dropping out and leaving school without basic literacy and numeracy skills. Girls living in remote or poor communities continue to have less access to education than their peers.
It is really sad how marginalized girls of Tanzania suffer to the extent of risking violence abuse as they strive for an education. Why not fulfilling the promise of girls' education ?
CHILDREN OF TANZANIA
Support Children of Tanzania!
Children of Tanzania was founded in 2003 to provide much needed support to children living in impoverished areas of Tanzania. While working in country, we have seen that education is vital to coping with everyday life and breaks the cycle of poverty.
Our projects target these issues. With your support, Children of Tanzania can make these important educational projects a reality. You can donate through this link:
Children of Tanzania website Children of Tanzania Facebook page:
All students are invited to submit their best photos in order to be displayed on this space. The photos must be taken on school uniform, tell us your name and your school name and send the photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students from Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Sudan etc who want to join the schools can complete our online contact form below. Tanzania education system is internationally recognized. Apply now!online contact form.